Monday, January 11, 2010

My twin

I grabbed coffee with my best friend; J today and it was beautiful. I loved it. I always learn something new and exciting that makes me love her even more. I truly consider her my twin.

But i have gotten ahead of myself. A lot of time i refer to myself as wierd. I have strange and different ideas that are not always understood by family and friends. And i am not saying that i am rejected in any way because of them; these ideas are just the essence of me (My perfume linebearing this name will be coming soon. :) ). But one of my closest guy friends told me one day after i referred to my self as wierd saying "You refer to your self as weird a lot and i don't think you are as weird as you think you are". And after thinking about that for a wail i somehow fond my self talking with J at Starbucks. And everything that we talked about was so......ahhh i don't even know, we jutst bonce off each other. J has a passion for missions like no one i know. Her heart and goals are so awesome and unique, but as i have heard her hear i have found that her passion and its strength is just as same as mine for youth ministry.

But we are jsut as simmillar in other ways to. Like How much stuff we have on our keys, the music we like, our random ideas, being inmicher, our clothes, how wer refer to things, dissliking stupid things for stupid resaons, and LOTS of others.

I do refer to my self as weired but i also understand that i am not the only one in the world that is like my self so i am not as weird as i thought i was but i also have a best friend who see and experinces me in ways that no of my other friends have and it is glorious to have. I love my other friends so much and enjoy having a huge varriaty of them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my comment inspired dialog between you and J. It sounds like she is a great person to talk to about that.

    And I think while you might be a little weird, unique is a far better word, because the things that set you apart from everyone else are great things, not odd things. They're the things that make you especially worth getting to know better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) is your line gonna be called, "weird"?

    ReplyDelete