Monday, April 12, 2010

Waiting on the Lord

In Sunday school this week a guy named Andrew lead worship and it was really good but he really hit on waiting on the lord. As many of you know i have been waiting for some time of my acceptance letter from moody and this week i fond out that i have been excepted to Moody Spokane which is there campus in Washington. I have waited a long time for this knowledge and have cried, lost sleep, and became angry by waiting. But one thing that hit me wail hearing Andrew talk over waiting on the lord after knowing that was when he quoted Psalm 27:13-14

13 I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

14 Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.


He also says that waiting is not fun. And oh so true, but waiting is so important in our walk as Christians. What my waiting brought was contentment. It funny but i said that i was content before i found that i was not excepted for early decision. Truth be told i was not. But i have learned so much these past 9 week or so, I became aware of my need for God. I have grown in my walk like i never have before. Knowing and trusting he with all that i hoped and longed for was hard at first but when i really started believing it, life became so easy. I have loved how my life has been peaceful and just about living to the fullest and serving him. I discovered what my spiritual gifts where, desires i had, hopes i had killed, and new butterfly's in my stomach.

I took a break from blogging as you may had seen and i am planing on being back now but i would recommended most diffidently that if you are in a place of confusion detox form technology for just a small amount of time and go get coffee with someone else. IT helped me. But i am a little different then other people. :)

I am not working on finishing extremely strong in AP Macro Economics's. Working on about 20 art projects that i will get done before the end of the year. Graduation invitations, senior dinner and tea, and lost of college and summer job stuff. Its quite epic.

But to sum up this post...... waiting on the lord is really hard and its not full of easy times but it is the time where you find who you are in Christ and how to live instead of a mundane life style and i came out in a pretty good spot. :)

Songs i listened to on Pandora wail writing this post......
gray or Blue
Jaymay

Little Romance
Ingride michealson

Be ok
Ingride Michealson

Breath In
Frou Frou


How Lucky We are
Meiko

You and I
Ingrid Michealson

Better
Regina Spektor

*All I Want Is you
Tristan Prettyman

Happier
A Fine Frenzy

Reasons to love you
Meiko

2 comments:

  1. Excellent play list, I approve. I smiled when I saw that you wrote "excepted" instead of "accepted." And then i thought about it: excepted -> exceptional: unusual; extraordinary. yep, that's you. perfect. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I remember to enjoy the wait, though the waiting process is never what I desire. Your wait has made your news all the more glorious. :)

    ReplyDelete