I feel as if i leave my last post completely by its self that i will cause much alarm in you my readers. I am truly ok, just trying to live life and finding it hard to live.
I talked to one of my best friends from camp today and fond that i literally felt 10 times better after taking to her. We just sat in where life is hard for us right now, but she reminded me just how many people i have who love and support me and that i am not in this alone.
I then Skype katy, and was given a good list of ways to live, all siting at the root of trust. Trusting God that he is taking care or me.
So my dear friends. I am still struggling but i have a glimpse of hope and joy back in me tonight, and it is well in my soul.
i love you. i have no idea what youre going through, i havent been reading, as ive been w/o internet for 2 months.
ReplyDeleteyou are precious to us, and to God. im so thankful you can grab hold of the hope and joy in your Spirit!:)
oh allison!
ReplyDeletei read the past blog.
oh, dear honey. what a beautiful, hard road. i know this road.
it feels like the snowy side of the mountain in LOTR, where the wind is whipping, the path is narrow, and theres planned avalanches.
he sees. he knows. and hes got resources!
thank you for letting us be a part of your journey. i like walking w you.