Today has not been my day. I have now locked my keys inside of my car for the first time, and had my side mirror completely removed from my car.
hahahahahahaha
I am sorry but this is really funny to me. Yes i am laughing this is my first mud pile since starting my blog and it makes me laugh. I mean i was not laughing when right as my door was shutting i realized my keys were on the front seat and could not stop the door in time to correct the mistake or when i was walking up to my car after seeing my school payed for movie and noticing that a part of it was missing and laying on the ground next to it.
Yet i am laughing because as i think about today i smile. I have had some really kind and wonderful things happen to me today and the normal thing to do is freak out about the bad and miss the good. But i don't want to do that. I have had a amazing day so far and its going to be even better when my Grandparents get here in less then four hours.
This day reminds me of this summer. I worked all summer at a christen camp and got to see a lot of things go wrong. Including sickness, pain, sadness, and fear... yet i never felt worried about the bad because first i had amazing people around me that encouraged me but also let me encourage them, and secondly we knew that our troubles where coming from the devil and that he was trying to stop us from sharing the gospel and blessing the families and kids that where coming to Redcloud for camp. What an encouragement!!!!! Satan is so scared of what God is doing in us that he puts us down and try's to stop us, yet by doing that we are used more by God. hahaha did that plan backfire or what? :) And as i thought about my day i shared that i was a christen to the guy who opened my car and helped me out, and i encouraged a fellow believe who i sat next to in the movie theater who i had never really talked to.
Am i a threat?
I think i may be. DUDE THAT'S SOOO TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!! (Squirt-Finging Nemo)
So as i look back on this day i do laugh at my mistakes but that i would also be encouraged by today that I'm a threat, and that i am being used for the kingdom and that is all that i really want to do. Sweet.
I hope that if you are having a crappy day today that you came be encouraged by these thoughts.
So I started reading this and was laughing SO hard at the locking the keys in the car thing. And then I read that the mirror got broken off and my face radically turned to a "Oh no! That sucks!" It was a very bipolar (but not bisexual) moment and I think I looked quite ridiculous. I love the perspective you kept for today. You are lovely... and a threat :)
ReplyDelete