I have a completely filled heart. This week i fond my self feeling like i am living. I am disappointed to say that i check out last week and it sucks, I missed so many amazing things that i could have been a part of and so at the beginning of the week i talked to my roommate, and i said that i am going to be a part of this week. I was going to live.
To live here is the most amazing thing of all time.
I lived by
-Working on a high ropes in the dark from 7 to 11, because we where going to have a youth group face changes together.
-Hiking Handie's at 6 to peak and watch the sun set and then hike down it in pitch dark.
-To plan both a water fight, and a Christmas focused scavenger hunt.
-To just stay here to focus on helping before on my self.
Life is full. And i am loving it. Its hard and there has been plenty of hard things that have been resting on my heart, but i have to feel to live, no matter what the feeling are. I am just trusting God with what life will bring and what it looks like to have change, but he is going to take care of me so i can do is sit in that. I wish that i was not half way thought the summer it has gone and is going way to fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment