Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So yes i am still alive and breathing. I have just been in a place of, i can't wright because i am living, and not that i am not living right now i am just in a place where life needs to be lived though words.

This summer changed my life. I fond new things. Friendships where made, loss was experienced, tears where let out, blood was shed, faith was fond, and life was lived.

I am different in how i view life, in how i felt like me and where i let myself slid. I miss everyone and everything form this summer and wish sometimes for more time. But that was not my path. And i will stay on my path. Even if it is narrow. I know that none of this is making since but its eclectic and weird and i enjoy it. :) It feels like i have no words just pictures come to mind so here are some to go along with this post.










1 comment:

  1. Al, what an incredible summer to look back on! It seems to be everything you hoped for and more :) Love you and your heart. Love your new blog background too. Sleep well, Washington.

    ReplyDelete