Saturday, August 28, 2010

First of first

I feel unable to come up with lots of words right now, but life has been very full and amazing. :)
I finished my first week of my freshman year, hurray!!!

I am so excited for all of my classes and what is happening here. This town suits me soooooo much. I love the way its set up and just the atmosphere of it. But i am aware of what i don't have here, and how its going to be hard at some points. But i am learning so much more about me. The person that i am going to be...... well it feels like the person that i am really going to be is going to form here. Or at least a big part of it will. :) SO i am really tired and i am off to sleep. :)

PS i will be more insightful with more rest.

1 comment:

  1. YAY. I like this brief little post into your world :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete