This post is going now where and somewhere at the same time. I have so many thing's playing out in my heart and in my head.
I think of Lib. About what her and chris are going though. Of the fear and nervously that is taking place in there lives. Of bring another child into the world only this child calls home a much different place right now. I think of the courage, strength, and love that this little boy will get to have soon enough. But i am crying for his story right now, wishing that those multiple 3 month increments would not have to happen. Wishing i could do something.
I think of Katy. With her waiting. Waiting for her letter from Grad school. But of living. By singing, studying, and helping me though my mental break downs every week. ; But just really waiting to have a knowledge of what is next for her.
I think of B. Of what God has her and D at. With not knowing what is next in there family and just lives.
I think of what will come for me. I am in the middle of waiting to hear from Moody, Saints Bible Institute, and just wondering what life will look like in a month.
We are all waiting. Waiting on God for what is next, what surprises are coming toward us. Where we are going to be living in the next couple years, what are husbands are going to be doing, for two of us when are our husbands going to show up. :) But I love knowing that i am not alone in this part of my life. We all have mom, Mrs. Tracy Johnson, and we have each other to love and support in our times of waiting and hoping. I know that there are many people who are a part of my life and that support me but these women have been a part of my life for the longest and have helped me grown in so many ways.
I guess what i am trying to say is jut thank you my lovely friends for being with me on my muddy journey. And thank you for reminding me that i am not alone in my waiting.
Al--
ReplyDeleteCan I please just tell you how much you made my DAY with your phone message yesterday? It felt like a precious gift. It made me smile. I felt encouraged, supported, and loved. You have such a tender and sweet disposition and I really appreciate who you are.
You are right. We all seem to be waiting all the time. Gosh. Waiting is hard. Like you said...at least we're all waiting together.
Love you, girl. Will call you soon.
Lib.