Friday, October 16, 2009

Old thoughts that has been lingering....

Cinderella


So I don't know why i am writing but i have thoughts and i need to put them somewhere.

Yesterday....

  • I took my SAT

  • Looked all over the place for a candle lighter but only fond "glass slippers" that are actually plastic that mom used in a bridle showers a couple of years ago.
  • I am watching A Cinderella Story right now.
  • I watched Another Cinderella Story yesterday.
  • And I herd every fairly tale song on my ipod yesterday.


I have seen a lot of Cinderella things and been thinking about my life/singleness (I am a girl sew me.)Which I am totally fine with right now. But one thing that has been bothering me was that wail I was watching the movies I never was really at ease with it. And I think it really hit me today that I don't want to be Cinderella. I never was that girl who was into that step mom, evil sisters, prince charming stuff. I was a Bell and Jasmine, I never wanted to be Cinderella. And the reason why I because princes charming did not know who Cinderella was. It was fate that brought them together and he could have just let that night be and find some one else, but the thing is that he fell in love with a girl he did not even know. I want my "prince" to know who I am and still stay. That he would see me and how my life has been and what my dreams are and still stay. and if I run off back to my old world of silences and tolerance of crap that he would run after me and take me back to the ball and say thins is your place but he knows who I am. I know that its not going to happen anytime soon but these were the thought on my mind

I created this Sunday, May 03, 2009. Its wired to think that that was not that long ago and yet some much has changed. I keep a lot of the same feeling but a lot have changed as well.Life changes so fast that if you try to keep everything the same you will end up loosing your self, or more. :)

2 comments: